5 Days Golden Triangle Tour – 4 Nights/5 Days private guided tour of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur – Includes, pick and drop from/to Delhi Airport/Hotel, 4 nights stay in quality Hotels, Breakfasts, Car, Guide, Monument fee and Elephant / Jeep ride to Amber Fort. Prices starting at USD 430 Only!
Tour Plan Details:
Day 01 : Welcome to Colourful India. On arrival at Airport you will be received by our representative and assisted to your hotel. Overnight at Delhi. If time permits we will go for Delhi sightseeing.
Day 02 : Delhi – Agra drive ( 2.5 Hrs / 3 Hrs)
After breakfast tour of Delhi visit Qutub Minar, Humaun’s tomb, Lotus Temple, Raj Gath (Gandhi Memorial), India Gate. And drive past parliament house and President house.
Later drive to Agra, check into hotel for 01 night stay.
Day 03 : Agra – Jaipur drive (240 Km/ 5 hrs) via Fatehpur Sikri
Early morning visit Taj by sunrise. Taj Mahal – the most extravagant monument ever built for love Mumtaj Mahal by Emperor Shah Jahan in 1633. Later back to hotel for breakfast and visit Agra Fort.
Noon drive to Jaipur. En-route visit Fatehpur Sikri (40 Km from Agra) (old deserted town of Mughal Dynasty) visiting The Buland Darwaza / Palace of Jodha Bai / Birbal Bhawan & Panch Mahal.
Continue drive to Jaipur. And visit Abhaneri (95 Km from Jaipur): The small village of Abhaneri has one of India’s deepest and largest step wells (also known as tank gardens). Step wells are unique to India. They were used as cool places of resort, as pools for ritual cleansing before a temple visit and as a water supply for dry weather. There is a temple adjoining the step well.
On arrival our company representative would assist you to check in hotel for 02 nights stay. Overnight at Jaipur.
Day 04 : Jaipur
After breakfast at hotel. Proceed for excursion to Amber Fort in the outskirts of Jaipur followed by Elephant ride to the fort. Proceed for sightseeing of Palace of Winds better known as Hawa Mahal, City Palace Museum, Jantar Mantar (Observatory), Visit Birla Temple, Rest of the day free for shopping & personal activities and overnight at Jaipur
Optional : Evening traditional Rajasthani Dinner at Chokhi Dhani with Cultural activities.
Day 05 : Jaipur – Delhi drive (250 Km/ 5 hrs) and flight to onward journey
After breakfast drive to Delhi. On arrival departure transfer to IGI airport for flight back to home.
- USD : 930/- For Single Person
- USD : 515/- Per Person for 2 Pax
- USD : 440/- Per Person for 3 Pax
- USD : 430/- Per Person for 4 Pax
- All road travel by AC chauffeur driven car
- Assistance at Delhi airport
- Hotel accommodation for 4 nights with buffet breakfast (standard hotels)
- English speaking guide for sightseeing
- Entrance fees at the monuments
- Elephant and Jeep for Amber Fort visit
- All presently applicable taxes
- All kind of personal expenses such as laundry, telephone bills, insurances, camera fees, excess baggage, emergency, medical cost.
- Lunches and dinners except those mentioned
- Tips to drivers, guides and hotel staff.
- International and Domestic airfare.
- Day Trip To Taj Mahal By Car
- Day Trip To Taj Mahal by Superfast Train
- 8 Days Tour of Rajasthan with Delhi and Agra
- 12 Days Best of Rajasthan Tour
- 13 Days Classical Rajasthan Tour
- 16 Days Offbeat Rajasthan Tour
- 12 Days Tour of Golden Triangle with Gujarat
- 10 Days South India Splendors Tour
- 11 Days Tour of Highlights of South India
- 13 Days Glimpses of South India Tour
To book this tour or to get this tour customized to your requirements, please contact us. While filling the Contact Form below, please specify the tour you like, travel dates, number of people travelling and the accommodation type / budget for your tour. Also, let us know what all changes you would like us to make and if you have any other requirements. This will help us understand your needs in a better way and respond with complete information.