7 Days Odisha Tour
Itinerary: Bhubaneswar > Puri > Raghurajpur > Pipili > Bhubaneswar > Ratnagiri > Udaygiri > Lalitagiri > Ratnagiri > Bhubaneswar
This enchanting tour of Odisha state starts at Bhubaneshwar and covers Puri where we explore the Black Pagoda – Sun Temple and relax at the golden beach of Puri, we visit the arts and crafts center at Raghurajpur and colorful village of Pipili.
Next we explore the Ashoka’s Rock Edits and caves of Udayagiri (Hill of Sunrise) and Khandagiri (Broken Hills), visit Ratnagiri, Udayagiri and Lalitgiri,( Buddhist Monasteries, stupas and museums) also Known as diamond triangle of Buddhist heritage before moving on to Bhitara kanika National Park, which is famous for Salt Water crocodile, Indian Python, deer.
Travel Plan Details:
Day 01: Arrive Bhubaneswar
Arrival at Bhubaneswar Airport. On arrival meet & assist at the airport followed by transfer to puri. Over Nights stay at Hotel.
Day 02: Konark Tour (35 km from Puri)
After breakfast, visit to Konark temple (Sun Temple). Konark temple is a 13th century sun temple (also known as black pagoda). It was constructed by oxidized & weathered ferruginous sandstone. It is one of the seventh wonder of India.
Back to Puri. Leisure time to spend at golden beach of puri (One of the finest beach of India).
Over Night stay at Puri.
Day 03 : Puri – Raghurajpur – Pipili – Bhubaneswar (75 km)
After breakfast check out from Hotel. Proceed towards Raghurajpur (Patachitra village), 12 km from Puri.
After that proceed towards colour village of Pipili. It is famous for designing beautiful appliqué handicrafts. It is a town of artisans famous for their colorful fabrics.
After that proceed towards Bhubaneswar. Check in to hotel. Over night stay at Bhubaneswar.
Day 04: Bhubaneswar Sightseeing
After Breakfast proceed towards Dhauli where Emperor Ashoka after the bloody battle & his victory over the kingdom of kalinga renounced warfare & embraced the teaching of Buddha.
Also visit the Peace Pagoda or shanti stupa built in the early 1970 & the two ancient rock edict dating from 260 BC which outline Ashokas detained instructions to his administrators to rule with gentleness & fairness.
After that proceed towards Khandagiri & udaygiri, the caves of Udayagiri (Hill of Sunrise) and Khandagiri (Broken Hills) command a unique position in the filed of history, rock-cut architecture, art and religion.
Back to Hotel. Dinner at hotel. Over night stay at Bhubaneswar.
Day 05 : Ratnagiri – Udaygiri – Lalitagiri (110 km from Bhubaneswar)
After a relaxed morning drive towards Ratnagiri. Check in to hotels. Post lunch proceed towards Ratnagiri, Udayagiri, Lalitgiri ,( Buddhist Monasteries, stupas and museums) also Known as diamond triangle of Buddhist heritage.
Also visit at the Campus of Pushpagiri University at Lalitgiri. Back to Hotel.Overnight at Ratnagiri.
Day 06 : Bhitara kanika National Park (110 km distance from Ratnagiri)
After breakfast procced towards Bhitarakanika. It is famous for Salt Water crocodile, Indian Python, deer. Bhitarkanika is a hot-spot of biodiversity. It’s home to largest population of giant salt water crocodile in India. Also home to more than 215 species of birds including amazing eight variety of Kingfishers. It is the second largest viable Mangrove Eco-System in India Harbours more than 70 species of Mangrove and its associates. Gahirmatha is known to be one of the largest rookery for Olive Ridley Sea Turtles. Back to Hotel. Overnight at Ratnagiri.
Day 07 : Airport Drop
Post breakfast check out from hotel. Proceed towards Bhubaneswar by NH- 5. Drop to the Airport for further journey back home.
Contact us for a quote on this tour.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Meeting and assistance on arrival and departures
- Chauffeured air-conditioned vehicles for all transfers, excursions and sightseeing tours
- English speaking guide will be provided for sightseeing and excursion tours
- All currently applicable taxes
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone, fax, internet, beverages, camera / video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax etc.
- Local payments in domestic currency, such as entry fees to monuments, tips and gratuities
- Any ride, monument entry fees
- Domestic / International air fare
- Indian Visa Fees
- Any other services not mentioned in Price Inclusions above
- 9 Days Scenic Kerala Tour
- 10 Days South India Splendors Tour
- 11 Days Tour of Highlights of South India
- 13 Days Glimpses of South India Tour
- 13 Days Tour of Mumbai and Karnataka
- 15 Days Vibrant Gujarat Tour
- 12 Days Best of Rajasthan Tour
- 13 Days Classical Rajasthan Tour
- 16 Days Offbeat Rajasthan Tour
- 12 Days Tour of Golden Triangle with Gujarat
- 12 Days North India Family Tour
To book Odisha Tour or to get this tour customized to your requirements, please contact us. While filling the Contact Form below, please specify the tour you like, travel dates, number of people travelling and the accommodation type / budget for your tour. Also, let us know what all changes you would like us to make and if you have any other requirements. This will help us understand your needs in a better way and respond with complete information.