8 Days Tour of Rajasthan, Delhi and Agra – 7 Nights/ 8 Days private guided tour of Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Ajmer, Pushkar, Udaipur, Jodhpur – includes pick/drop from/to Delhi Airport/ Hotel, 7 nights stay in quality Hotels, Breakfast, AC Car with Driver and Guide.
This tour covers some of the most historic and significant places in India and happens to be our largest selling package tour. In this tour, after Sightseeing in Delhi, we will travel to Agra and visit the Taj Mahal and the Old Fort. From Agra we will travel to Jaipur and explore the formidable forts and beautiful palaces of the erstwhile rulers. We will visit Pushkar, which is famous of its annual Camel Festival and also the only existing Brahma Temple in India before traveling to Ajmer where we will visit the Dargah of Salim Chishti – a sage and move on to royal cities of Udaipur and Jodhpur in Rajasthan are famous for Forts, Palaces and Museums. The best season for this tour is December and January when the temperatures are cool and one can enjoy the Indian Sun.
Tour Plan Details:
Day 01: Arrive Delhi- Agra
Arrive Delhi. Airport / Railway Station and proceed for the Agra, Afternoon visit Taj mahal,Agra fort .Overnight at Agra.
Day 02: Agra- Jaipur
Post breakfast, proceed for the Pink City of Jaipur (265 kms. /5 hrs.). Enroute visit Fatehpur Sikri, afternoon local city tour (as per availability of time).Overnight at Jaipur
Day 03: Jaipur
Post breakfast, visit Amber fort, and enjoy an elephant ride here. Evening at leisure to explore the attractive colorful market of Jaipur. Overnight at Jaipur
Day 04: Jaipur- Ajmer- Pushkar
Post breakfast, proceed-to Ajmer (135 kms. /3 hrs. ) visit the famous Dargah of Salim Chisti and then drive to Pushkar (11 kms.) .Visit the only Brahma Temple in India and Pushkar Lake. Overnight stay at Ajmer.
Day 05: Pushkar -Udaipur
Morning drive to Udaipur (286 kms. /6 hrs.). It was the capital of Sawai Dynasty. Upon arrival, Check into hotel. Later visit the famous Jagdish temple which enshrines a black stone image of Lord Vishnu as Jagannath- Lord of the universe, City Palace and the Saheliyon ki bari “Gardens of the Maidens” on the bank of Pichori Lake. Overnight stay at Udaipur.
Day 06: Udaipur
After breakfast, visit the famous Jagdish temple -which enshrines a black stone image of Lord Vishnu as Jagannath, Lord of the universe, City Palace, Museum and the Saheliyon ki bari – “Gardens of the Maidens”. Overnight stay at Udaipur.
Day 07: Udaipur-Jodhpur
After breakfast depart to Jodhpur (266 kms. / 6 hrs.). The second largest city of Rajasthan. Visit Meharangarh Fort, Ummaid Bhawan Palace Museum. Overnight stay at Jodhpur.
Day 08: Jodhpur- Delhi
Post breakfast depart to Delhi (By air/by train/by surface)
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Daily breakfast included
- Meeting & assistance on arrival and departures
- Chauffeured air-conditioned vehicles for all transfers, excursions and sightseeing tours
- English speaking guide will be provided for sightseeing and excursion tours
- All currently applicable taxes
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone, fax, internet, beverages, camera / video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax etc.
- Local payments in domestic currency, such as entry fees to monuments, tips and gratuities
- Any ride, monument entry fees
- Domestic / International air fare
- Indian Visa Fees
- Any other services not mentioned in Price Inclusions above
- 5 Days Golden Triangle Tour
- 12 Days Best of Rajasthan Tour
- 13 Days Classical Rajasthan Tour
- 16 Days Offbeat Rajasthan Tour
- 12 Days Tour of Golden Triangle with Gujarat
- 12 Days North India Family Tour
- 15 Days North India and the Ganges Tour
- 13 Days Ladakh and Kashmir Tour
- 13 Days Tour of Ladakh and Nubra Valley
- 16 Days Leh to Amritsar Tour
To book this tour or to get this tour customized to your requirements, please contact us. While filling the Contact Form below, please specify the tour you like, travel dates, number of people travelling and the accommodation type / budget for your tour. Also, let us know what all changes you would like us to make and if you have any other requirements. This will help us understand your needs in a better way and respond with complete information.